Hours of Operation:
Wednesday 10 am - 1 pm
Wednesdays 10 am - 1 pm
Saturdays 10 am - 3 pm
Sundays 12 pm-3 pm
*Days/Hours subject to change, please check website or facebook page to confirm*
The EverWonder Experience
The EverWonder Experience, a miniature version of what we plan to offer in the permanent museum, is open to the public free-of-charge through March 2014*. Children are invited to come and participate in science and art activities, as well as enjoy a hands-on exhibits . Most appropriate for children ages 1-12.
*Beginning in April 2014, we suggest a $5.00 donation per child, so that we may continue to serve you!
February 26th: Open from 10 am - 1 pm - Spin Art
March 1st: Open from 10 am - 3 pm: Straw Blown Paintings
March 2nd: Open from 12 pm - 3 pm: Straw Blown Paintings
March 5th: Open from 10 am - 1 pm: Color and Milk Experiment
March 8th: Open from 10 am - 3 pm: Puffy Painting
March 9th: Open from 12 pm - 3 pm: Puffy Painting
March 12th: Open from 10 am - 1 pm: Shamrock Suncatchers
March 15th: Open from 10 am - 3 pm: Pasta People
March 16th: Open from 12 pm - 3 pm: Pasta People
March 19th: Open from 10 am - 1 pm: Building with Marshmallows and Toothpicks
March 22nd: Open from 10 am - 3 pm: Bubble Snakes
March 23rd: Open from 12 pm - 3 pm: Bubble Snakes
March 26th: Open from 10 am - 1 pm: Golf Ball Art
March 29th: Open from 10 am - 3 pm: Bird Feeders
March 30th: Open from 12 pm - 3 pm: Bird Feeders
Located at: 31 Pecks Lane, Newtown CT 06470.
(We are in the TierONE complex, driveway entrance is near CrossFit. We are the stand-a-lone building on the right)
From the north: Take Route 25 south, turn left onto Pecks Lane at Villarina's, turn right at the third entrance to #31. We are located in the stand-a-lone building on the right.
From the south: Take Route 25 north, turn right onto Pecks Lane at Villarina's, turn right at the third entrance of #31. We are located in the stand-a-lone building on the right.
NEW! Now offering birthday parties
Come celebrate with us!
Birthday parties can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Parties will
be scheduled based on availability and cannot be booked more than 30 days prior.
Available times: Saturdays 3:30-5pm and Sundays 10am-11:30am and 3:30-5pm
Number of guests: We can accommodate up to 15 children.
Duration: Parties will run for 1.5 hours and will include a guided art or science
activity, free exploration of the exhibits, and time for food/drinks/cake.
When you book, you will have the option of choosing one of the following science or art party themes:
- Sound Science - children will get to make Sounds Sandwiches and cup telephones
- All About Air - party-goers will enjoy launching balloon rockets and building hovercrafts to take home
- Chemical Reactions - children will get to experiment with baking soda and vinegar to blow up a balloon and make Elephant Toothpaste
- Golf Ball and Spin Art - kids will love using golf balls to paint and testing out our Spin Art machine!
- Fun with Clay - party-goers will learn how to make impressions in the clay, then they will get to let their imaginations run wild while sculpting their own creations
- Art Meets Science - let's observe the science behind our salt and watercolor paintings, then explore what happens when we play with colored vinegar and baking soda!